Living in County Louth with her husband Terry and 3 fantastic sons, Maria takes her inspiration from the surrounding countryside. Maria’s passion is in all things natural in terms of health and skincare and in particular the power of essential oils.
Maria is a trained Professional Aromatherapist, Reiki Master, Bio Energy therapist and has her own therapy practice. Maria sees at first hand the powerful affect essential oils has on her clients on a physical, mental and emotional level. After training as an Aromatherapist Maria turned her skills to making her own creams and skincare products that will not only moisturise and nourish and soothe the skin but will also make the person feel good that is the power of essential oils.
The name Esker Fields was inspired by the countryside where Maria and Terry live on the family dairy farm. “Our house is looking over Tullyesker Hill and the name of our home is Esker View. The name came to me one day when I was making the products while looking out the window at the lovely green fields, I suddenly thought why not call the products Esker Fields.
Our ethos is to provide you with high quality aromatherapy skincare products handmade using natural ingredients and pure essential oils.
- All the products are scented using pure essential oils. The oils are specifically chosen for their therapeutic properties.
- All our products are handmade in small batches to ensure freshness.
- None of our products were tested on animals.
- We source ethically, sustainable ingredients.
- We use recyclable pots and bottles.